|GREEN: Low risk of terrorist attacks.
• Refine and exercise planned protective measures.
• Ensure emergency personnel receive training.
• Assess facilities for vulnerabilities and take measures to reduce them.
BLUE: Guarded condition. General risk of terrorist attack.
|YELLOW: Elevated condition. Significant risk of terrorist attacks.
• Increase surveillance of critical locations.
• Coordinate emergency plans with nearby jurisdictions.
• Assess further refinement of protective measures within the context of the current threat information.
• Implement, as appropriate, contingency and emergency response plans.
|ORANGE: High risk of terrorist attacks.
• Coordinate necessary security efforts with armed forces or law enforcement agencies.
• Take additional precaution at public events.
• Prepare to work at an alternate site or with a dispersed work force.
• Restrict access to essential personnel only.
|RED: Severe risk of terrorist attacks.
• Assign emergency response personnel and preposition specially trained teams.
• Monitor, redirect or constrain transportation systems.
• Close public and government facilities.
• Increase or redirect personnel to address critical emergency needs.